Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Uncle Aragorn.

I have an uncle named Aragorn.

His name conjures a mighty warrior, brave, strong, undefeated.

But I think somewhere along the way, he misplaced his heart.

Now he is a scaredy cat.

If I come near him, he will cower.

If anyone comes near him, he will cower.

When my mommy talks loudly, he will cower even more.

Sigh, I don't know what to do with him.

Maybe I should ask Mommy to send him to Camp David, have him enrolled in Canine Toughness Bootcamp (Express Training).

Or I can write a book - Canine from hell, and have him memorized it.

But having said all that, he is a sweet uncle, yes he is and I love him dearly.

9 comments:

Peanut said...

oh your poor uncle. Why is he so scared? Poor guy.

Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

What is up with your uncle?

Could be his name?

Ferndoggle said...

Hello Athena! Here's me:

Canine, White, Always hungry.

Could we have been separated at birth???

Lola the little white Boxer

PONOWNIE said...

Hey Athena!
Licks from Brooklyn :)
Badzielec

ycling said...

Hie athena!

How are you today!
Licky licks from Max, Malaysia!

Chef said...

What a pretty Boxer you are, Athena. Come visit my blog too and then we can be friends ! xox
Chef\ www.boxerdogblog.blogspot.com

powder-puff said...

Hey Athena!!


Nice to meet you!!

I enjoyed scrolling through some of your blog!!

Lots of love!

peace out
puff

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I am stopping by to say "ha woo!"

Anonymous said...

This is why we humans wish you could speak to us in words we understand. I've met so many dogs who are scared, or shy, for no earthly reason that I can tell. I wish I could understand them, to know why they're so nervous; all we can do is make a safe, secure home for them, and trust that love will conquer fear in the end.
- - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more