Friday, February 6, 2009

The Tragic Tale of Princess Fifi

This morning, my mommy discovered my pet and....and she KILLED her!

Fifi (my pet) and I are buddies.

We always play this oliphant game where she is the beautiful, exotic princess (can only be seen through night vision binoculars) from a remote island somewhere in the pacific and I am the majestic beast, the pride and joy of the island. She is always riding on my back, 24/7, everyday and every night. We are inseparable. Without me, she would perish unless she can find another oliphant, which is highly unlikely because I am the last remaining oliphant on that island. Yay! She needs me, man...

She has been orphaned when she was young and now she is the sole ruler of night-vision-binoculars-only island. She rules the land with love and grace and warmth. Everyone loooves her, including my red ball.

One day, we were hiking up a steep granite looking hill, enjoying the warmth rays of sunshine when suddenly, a huge giant hand came down from nowhere and plucked her up from my back.

She was wiggling helplessly.. Oh No! My princess.. Don't go, don't leave me here..
I don't know the way back..

[ATHENA, I BATHED YOU YESTERDAY!]

And then my mommy squished Princess Fifi.

And that is the end of the exotic princess from the remote island.

Sigh.. what to do.

I do miss my pet flea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your post about pets having pets reminds me of a little poem:

Great fleas have little fleas
Upon their backs to bite 'em,
And little fleas have lesser fleas,
And so ad infinitum.

And the great fleas themselves, in turn,
Have greater fleas to go on;
While these again have greater still,
And greater still, and so on.
- - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more